We would like to thank you for purchasing our theme! We are very pleased you have chosen our theme for your website, you will not be disappointed! Before you get started, please be sure to always check out these documentation files. We outline all kinds of good information, and provide you with all the details you need to use our theme.
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed.
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex or you can watch the Instructional Video. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information.
• WordPress Codex – general info about WordPress and how to install on your server
• Instructional Video – How To install wordpress
• First Steps With WordPress – general information that covers a wide variety of topics
• FAQ New To WordPress – the most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress
• WP101 Basix Training videos – some great videos from WPTuts on WordPress
- To use theme, you must be running WordPress 4.4 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and mysql 5 or higher. Follow below checklist to ensure your host can work well with theme:
+ Your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
+ They are running the latest version of WordPress.
+ You can download the latest release of WordPress from official WordPress website.
+ You did create best secure passwords FTP and Database.
The our team are always happy to help you with any questions or recommendations you have about the our theme.
If you need any help or support please contact us through Forum: https://ovatheme.ticksy.com/
Find purchase code:
Then open file and find "Item Purchase Code" like
Item Purchase Code: cdf581e0-ed42-41a2-ab3f-26bb5fb9c874
After purchasing our theme from Themeforest, you will need to download theme package for your use. To download the package, please login to your Themeforest account, navigate to “Downloads”, click the “Download” button in the left of the theme, choose “All files & documentation” to download our theme package to your computer. The theme package includes:
Theme File: Includes your_theme.zip file that consists of everything you need to install the theme.
Child Theme File: Includes your_theme-child.zip file
Demo Import Folder: Includes .xml, .wie, .json file for import content, cubeportoflio, widget
Plugins Folder: Include all local plugins use in theme
Changelog file: Include readme.txt. Read to know changes in all version.
Documentation Folder: Includes Documentation file that helps you get to know about theme and guides you to build your site with our theme.
Licensing Folder: Includes the licensing files of Themeforest purchase.
The theme supports 2 way to install theme: Manual Install and Auto Install
Step 1 : From Admin Menu click Appearence >> Themes >> Add New
Step 2: Install Parent Theme em4u.zip
Step 3: Install and Active Child Theme em4u-child.zip
Step 4: Install and Active Plugins
Step 5: Import demo data
From Admin Menu click Tool >> Import >> Install Now
Import widget data: Tool >> Widget Importer & Exporter
- Import CubePortfolio data: Cube Portfolio >> Import Export
Step 6: Config Menu
From Admin Menu click Appearance >> Menus
Step 7: Choose Home Page and Blog Page
From Admin Menu click Seetings >> Reading
Step 8: Go to frontend to enjoy your results !
- You have to install theme from STEP 1 to STEP 4 like above instruction then Click Appearance >> Import Demo Data >> Wait some minutes and go to frontend to enjoy your results "
Wacth Video: Install Theme here:
1: Automatically updated the theme when a new version is released:Step 1: Install and Active Envato Market WordPress Plugin
2: Update theme by manually via FTP or via WordPress Admin Panel :
Appearance >> Customize >> Typography
Appearance >> Customize >> Layout Setting
Appearance >> Customize >> Header
Appearance >> Customize >> Blog >> Archive
Appearance >> Customize >> Blog >> Single
Appearance >> Customize >> Room List
Appearance >> Customize >> Room Detail >> Template
Appearance >> Customize >> Room Detail >> Booking Form
Appearance >> Customize >> Search Settings
Appearance >> Customize >> Language Countdown
Then install theme, you have to config elementor bottom image: Go to Elementor >> Settings
From Menu Dasdboard click Settings >> Permalink
- Make category: Rooms >> Categories >> Insert information to field.
Note choose Display: Hotel
- Make Room: Rooms >> Add new
You can customize template of Archive, Detail, Cart, Checkout ... of Hotel in child theme by follow steps:
- Step 1: Make folder woocommerce in child theme
- Step 2: Copy folder themes/hozing/woocommerce/hotel to child theme themes/hozing/woocommerce-child/woocommerce/hotel
From Dasdboad click Rooms >> Manage Booking .
Filter data by some fields:
+ From day ... To day
+ Room Code
+ Room Name
+ Status: Completed, Processing, On hold, Cancel
You can update status for Rooms
Woocommerce >> Coupons
Woocommerce >> Settings >> Payments >> Direct bank transfer
From Dasdboard click Woocommerce >> Settings >> Tax >> Tax options
Woocommerce >> Settings >> Tax >> Standard rates
From Dasdboard Menu click Builder Header Footer >> Add New elementor
- Click Edit With Elementor Button to make content
- You will see This Header in Appearance >> Customize >> Header or in Post/Page Settings
Header Customize Settings
- Choose Header For any Post/Page:
You can find this in General Settings of Post/Page
Fontawesome 5.3.1: https://fontawesome.com/changelog/latest
- Use "Loco Translate" plugin to translate theme to your language
- Use "WPML" plugin to make multiple language